Golf Clubs depend on the support of their membership. Sudbury has a diverse and multi-cultural membership with active sections for Men, Ladies, Seniors and Juniors. There are regular competitions and matches throughout the year and there is a full calendar of social events to suit all tastes. Joining any club is always a big decision but there are considerable benefits to just ‘paying and playing’.
- Full use of the Golf Course, Clubhouse and all practice areas.
- 15% discount on drinks purchased on the swipe card.
- A varied fixture list of golf competitions and Club matches.
- Excellent social calendar throughout the year.
- Members’ Guest Green Fees allowing your family and friends to visit at reduced rates.
- Reduced green fees at additional courses.
- Complimentary room hire for Members private functions held at the club.
The golf course was designed by the legendary Harry Colt in 1920 and is as challenging as it is beautiful. The par 70 will test the very best players but the course can be enjoyed by golfers of all standards. It is a classic Colt design with rolling, tree-lined fairways and pulpit greens. Colt was a master of the short hole and Sudbury’s four Par 3’s are a testament to his skill as a designer.
Excellent practice facilities that includes two covered bays, a short game area built to USGA specifications, a practice putting green and two nets close to the Clubhouse compliment the golf course and it is no surprise that we are always first choice to host some of the county’s major amateur championships and finals. In 2017 the Club invested over £300k to update the irrigation system on the golf course which will only improve its condition for the future. There is also a continued improvement programme for the Clubhouse. With spectacular views from the Terrace (you really won’t believe how good it is!) and a warm welcome, Sudbury Golf Club is well worth a visit.
If you would like to receive more information about Sudbury then please contact the General Manager on email@example.com